Saturday 12 September 2015

Prevail – Third Day In with Valentus

Prevail – Third Day In with Valentus appeared first on James Reilly. #TeamGKB

My goal with this was to start in the morning after I took the kids to school to drink ONE Cup per day. The first day I did SlimRoast, I was full of energy and raring to go. However I think that was my body being hit by something new and it didn’t know how to cope with it.

We are on day 3 today. Last night, day two was a bit of a bugger. I only drank ONE Cup, however I got the munchies so kinda went nuts with it all and ate what I could.

The Valentus site recommends 3 cups per day, however I was expecting my body to take a while to adapt to it. Like normal when I take anything my body absorbed it and it took it on. Let me share with you the ingredients of this.

slimRoastIngredients

Here is my plan as of now. One cup after I get the kids out the house, One cup around 15:00 – 18:00hrs and one cup around 21:00hrs – 23:00hrs. This allows me to regulate more and not be as hungry or greedy as I usually am.

Today has actually been a bit better with it. I took my cuppa this morning after breakfast,  I had a sandwich for a late lunch then took my cuppa then, and this evening I had another sandwich and had my cuppa.

The reason i didn’t have a meal tonight was because today my sugar level crashes and I had to eat more sugary stuff than I normally would. So I haven’t missed out any meals, just the diabetes got in the way.

The first day I took this the taste was new to me,  the second day I took this the taste was more from memory and I had to push the drink down me, however today was a lot better because I made my cuppa this morning and I drank it fine. I think with it being a new drink I just had to get used to it.

I also logged on to the Valentus website and setup my autoship to 3 boxes per month and with that I get a box for FREE. Now we do like free. I will make sure that I have my 3 a day and what I have left over I will use that as marketing to introduce to people. I do understand that some people are going to “Not Be Able To Afford It” so I will also share with them the opportunity that this brings in if they want to promote this offer.

First and foremost though I want people to be my customer, if they would like to build a little home based business around this then I do have the sites to share. Infact would you like to see the Movie? Check it out below it IS FREE.

Join Our Team

The post Prevail – Third Day In with Valentus appeared first on James Reilly. #TeamGKB



from James Reilly http://ift.tt/1KKKja1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment