Monday 14 September 2015

Valentus Prevail quick update

Valentus Prevail quick update appeared first on James Reilly. #TeamGKB

I know I usually don’t do my post till the end of the day. However I wanted to write this down while it was still in my head.

I take three cups of SlimRoast per day, spread out through the day, then I eat small meals through out. I have cut back on snacking, junk food and just The See Food Diet, you know the one – See Food and Eat it.

Well I was up late last night, around about 2am and I started to feel hungry, I’ve not felt hungry since I have started on SlimRoast.

For me to feel hungry, that is quite unusual because I am a diabetic, if I feel anything, I test my blood, eat something and Inject. For me last night hunger was a new experience.

I had some bread and butter so that I wasn’t feeling the hunger whilst I was trying to go to sleep. When I woke up this morning at 07:00hrs I had my toast and marmalade, but instead of having my cup of tea, I went straight in with a cup of SlimRoast.

I thought I would post this because the SlimRoast is a hunger suppression, which I honestly didn’t notice however I did last night.

Are you interested in this? If so visit http://ift.tt/1FHBcQ3 for MORE Information and take the Free Tour.

The post Valentus Prevail quick update appeared first on James Reilly. #TeamGKB



from James Reilly http://ift.tt/1FHBbvn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment