Friday 6 November 2015

Shaun T Hip Hop Abs Review

Guess what I got in the post today. My Shaun T Hip Hop ABS. Honestly I have watched some Shaun T stuff but I was always too ill, no energy, couldn't be bothered to do it attitude.

Now that I am drinking SlimRoast Coffee from Valentus I appear to have a lot of energy I want to burn off. I don't really want to go to a club, or a studio because I really do have 2 left feet. I'm also conscious about my lack of fitness and that I have a bit of weight I would rather not have.

I didn't want to buy this around Christmas because I didn't want it to become a New Years Resolution, purely because we all know how well they work out for you.

The HIP HOP ABS came in DVD format, which is good but I don't actually own a dvd player lol. So I had to hook up my PlayStation to the living room television.

Shaun T is in my eyes an expert trainer and he has designed this to be a fun way to get ripped abs. It has been created as a way to use dance moves to train the core of the body. It's a very fun routine to follow but has also been carefully designed to make sure that the entire core section of the body is worked effectively.

With my Diabetes my core is my worse part of my body. Doing the SlimRoast I get great readings on my blood testing kit, but no matter how many sit ups I do, my stomach actually doesn't look good at all. So I need a way to build it up.

Shaun T has created some very popular fitness programs and for me HIP HOP ABS is no exception. It uses a combination of techniques and exercises to not only burn the fat away from the abs but also but sculpt and tone them so they look great. Although it does focus on the abs, there are also routines that focus on the whole body and the hips, thighs and buns. So in effect it is a full body fitness program.

For me the main features are that I can really make a fool of myself at home, I can learn from Shaun T in my own time and space, the program helps me burn the fat from my stomach area which in turn is helping me build a stronger core and be healthier with my diabetes. I actually find it easy to follow, considering I have Rewind on the dvd lol. So i can ask and ask without feeling like an idiot.

My journey with Valentus was never to be about getting fit, however it's starting to be that way. The energy levels I have I really do need a way to burn them off.

viewamlarge

 

No comments:

Post a Comment