Wednesday 18 November 2015

You Wanna Build a What Now?

I really do appreciate you taking the time to read this post and take a look at what I've got to share. It really means a lot to me.

Today I'm gonna get right to the point. No sense in wasting your valuable time.

I really want to talk to you about list building. This is a subject that really seems to confuse a lot of people, even though it's quite possibly the simplest business model on the entire Internet.

In its most basic, stripped-down form, list building is simply the act of enticing people to opt-in to your email list by providing something of value in exchange.

A free e-book, video, mini-course, or piece of software are generally what your fellow list builders will use to make this happen. I suggest you do the same.

“But What If I Don't Have Anything to Give Away?”

Quick fix, my friend. You can either take a few short hours to create your own giveaway report or video (provided you're actually knowledgeable on the niche you're working in) or acquire the giveaway rights to a product that already exists.

Get Thousands of Products Here

There are pros and cons to each of these approaches. I'm sure that many of these pros and cons are obvious to you already.

I do personally believe that, on the whole, you should be creating your own unique product, as pre-existing stuff will have already been used by other marketers.

If you don't feel you've got the knack, desire, or patience for creating your own freebie, but you don't want to get something “second-hand,” then I recommend looking into hiring a ghostwriter.

In any event, the most important thing is that you don't get stuck on this step. Do NOT fail to take action for the sake of over-thinking this stuff. It's quicker, easier, and cheaper to acquire a freebie than you may think.

We'll dig deeper into this tomorrow. In fact, tomorrow I'm going to walk you through the process of getting a high-converting freebie up and online, ready to start building an incredibly profitable email list from the ground up.

Be sure to stick around for this post. I'll leave nothing out.

Stay with me, and you'll get really good at this stuff.

And if you don't want to wait 'til tomorrow, you may be wise to get your hands on some top-notch list building training right here and now. I personally recommend The Unselfish Marketer, which should give you a crystal clear understanding of everything we're trying to accomplish.

You're Gonna Do Great!

I sincerely applaud you for taking the time to read this entire post. You're already proving that you're someone who takes action, as opposed to someone who only dreams. Dreams without action are tragedies. It's nice to see that you refuse to let your dreams die.

So I will see you again around the blog, feel free to leave a comment.Pick up your BONUS Below. Well it is FREE.

Join Now

No comments:

Post a Comment