Sunday 20 December 2015

Scams – Guilty Until Proven Innocent

What we do online bewilders most people who trade hours for money offline. They don’t always grasp what we do and rant and rave its a scam. Lots have an Employee mindset and don’t think like a Business Owner and that is really what separates between the two.

A lot of people want to add to their income, want to pay that bill off when it comes through, buy that extra pair of shoes for the kids, pay the take away to treat the kids, even pay for the Christmas presents. Too many though are scared to try, they are worried about all the scams.

With all my experience and time online, helping thousands of people over the years, I have been caught up in scams. Reflection is a great tool after the event and it has helped me be more alert to them.

Here are some of my tips to help you along the way.

  • I don’t touch STP, Money-brokers, Western Union and payment processors like that.
  • I use Payoneer, PayPal and my Cards because they are all traceable to a degree.
  • The Affiliate Side does NOT Interest me until I can see the Customer Side and see the product for myself. I search out buyers and ask them questions, i search on google  and bing for them and see what they are doing, check on Facebook and other social sites.
  • If there are NO Customers there is NO Product.
  • Spill over means Nothing to me because it doesn’t guarantee my success or that the upline is any good.
  • The Pay-plan needs to be real, if it depends on Affiliates/Distributor/Owner signup then I am not interested because it is not based on the Product.
  • The Company Website, are all the links live, does it have a good support system, whats the backlinks like, search for the website on the search engines and read the reviews, be open minded when I am reading the scam reviews, I know people can get angry.
  • Whats the Entry Level like, can i signup to look around, can i test the links and see how the site all works. Whats the price structure like, is it monthly, One Time, is there an Autoship, does it have a minimum purchase.
  • If I do get access to the site, how knowledgeable is the upline or am I just going to be a commission cheque for them monthly.

Watch the video below to help you understand that little bit more, the more information you have the better your journey online will be.

content

No comments:

Post a Comment