Friday 11 September 2015

Valentus – My Second Day

Valentus – My Second Day appeared first on James Reilly. #TeamGKB

So last night, well 4am this morning I woke up and I realised I needed to properly track my weight. So I went ahead and bought a Weight Watchers Ultimate Precision Easy Read Glass Scales. I didn’t specifically look for a Weight Watchers one, it was just the one with the best reviews. So hopefully that will be here by Monday.

I was eager to get going on todays Valentus Coffee, however it was kinda early so I went back to bed.

My alarm went off, I woke up, got dressed instantly, went into the kitchen and put on some sausages for the kids then went and woke them all up.

To my wifes confused shouting, it turns out my alarm went off at 06:30hrs instead of the 07:15hrs I thought it was on. So I did wake everyone up rather early.

Once the kids had gone to school “Eventually”, I had my breakfast and then an hour or so later I had my coffee. I like mine made with milk, but this time today I put it in a smaller cup. My usual cup holds three normal cups of tea.

Yesterday when I took the Coffee, honestly there was a bit of a rush with it, my body wasn’t used to it, however today was a lot more calm. My appetite today has been really good and under control. I did have to eat a few biscuits to bring up my sugar level but I haven’t eaten or pigged out the way I normally do.

Again i am tracking my sugar level because I am a Type 1 Diabetic and I really don’t want to screw this up or my diabetes.

Just now it is 19:30hrs and I have a cheesy pasta salad for supper tonight. After drinking the SlimRoast this morning I have had a great productive day, we had some guests round the house and their little one so I wanted to make sure it was all tidied up and that the kitchen was presentable because there was party food for the kids.

All in all these past two days have not really been a struggle, i’ve not craved the way I do, I still eat my breakfast, afternoon small snack and something to eat later on at night. All my portion sizes are smaller than what I am used to and there is no snacking at the moment.

I’ve not crashed with my sugar however I have went low, and because I had to grab something to bring me up it did make my levels go a bit high, but its leveled out now and I’m still kicking along.

I am going to try and write each day about taking Valentus SlimRoast, i’m not a doctor and this is my own journey with this that I am writing about. When my scales get here I will start to record my weight, up or down and from there see how this is all going.

If you are interested in this then as a diet or better still as a potential home based business then check out their tour @ http://ift.tt/1VQLwP1

The post Valentus – My Second Day appeared first on James Reilly. #TeamGKB



from James Reilly http://ift.tt/1FCovG9
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment