Sunday 27 December 2015

VideoMakerFX Make Your Own Info Videos

I am utterly useless when it comes to being creative, I can’t just sit down and do something, I need to be inspired. Then I can create something and make it my own.

I wanted a Video that i could use on Youtube and my social sites to promote Valentus, so off I went to find someone on Fiverr, Elance, the WarriorForum and a few other sites.

There were some brilliant offers, there were some really silly rules to the use of the video I wanted created with some wanting more payment for better usage rights, there was some crap with just my content posted over it with music in the back ground. What was really annoying me the most was the time I was spending trying to find that one person I could work with who understood me. Then I came across a software application.

Remember what I said above “I am utterly useless when it comes to being creative“. Well let me show you my first attempt at a completed video.

 

I actually think that this is a brilliant video, it’s about ME, what i was going through and what i wanted to come from it. Nothing overly flashy or in your face. I didn’t want to make the ugly slide shows, I have done a few of them in my time, the simple interface where i could choose my template and then work with it in a point and click fashion, add to it or take away from it is really easy. Actually let me show you how to do it on this video.

 

Can you see how easy that is now to do. I love tools that can make my life easier, i am not paying out BIG FEES, I am also not paying out monthly fees for a service. It’s no secret that using video to promote your Products or business is going to significantly boost your conversions…

But the kicker is… Video takes up a lot of your time to produce, and let’s face it even if you outsource it, it will won’t be quite right, unless you pay thousands to a top production company.

Click the banner below and grab this amazing software application now.

videomakerfx

No comments:

Post a Comment