Thursday 12 November 2015

Watch Me Inject Myself

I wanted to prove that I am a REAL Type 1 Diabetic. I am seeing my best results in over 20 years of being a Diabetic. My sugar level is brilliant, not perfect but Brilliant compared to what it was like.

  • My Mood is up there in the clouds somewhere so my depression isn't really affecting what I am doing daily.
  • My Energy is through the roof, the more I drink my SlimRoast Coffee the more energy I have.
  • My Confidence in myself is breaking grounds now. I actually never thought I would be as out going as I am starting to become.

The recommended way to drink SlimRoast is to make it as normal, sugar/sweetener, milk or no milk. If you use a normal cup, then start with half a sachet till your body adapts to it because I'm telling you now, the results are pretty instant and they can be intense if your not used to that sort of feeling.

One cup a day is a really good start to get you going, as your body adapts to it you might feel you want more. Myself i do 3 cups a day and that does me brilliantly.

As you can see in the video, i'm not on any special diet, or doing any special exercises. For me the SlimRoast Coffee wasn't about losing weight, it was about Greed Suppression. I like too much food to go without. When I first became a Diabetic there were so many restrictions put on me i hated it. I went from 14 stone down to 9 Stone in just over 4 weeks. Admittingly chocolate doesn't taste like it did when I was a kid, or a non diabetic. Especially Bounty, darn I love them but they just don't taste the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment